Review about Perfecter Fusion Styler from Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia
I purchased this product approximately one year ago and now many of the bristles are starting to fall out. I love the product but I have had other stylers for years and this one only a short time when this has occurred. Please can you replace it for me ?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Perfecter Fusion Styler
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "In July 2015 we did our deck with deck over this deck had never had any treatment on it before We did as told used all the proper products and..."
- "I am the grandmother of twin boys i bought them eeyore and winnie the pooh wind up stuffed toy that sings a lullaby for bed the boys love disney..."
- "Good day. A few months ago we purchased a Wolfgang pot set from The Shopping Channel, and since then 2 of the lids shattered by itself when they were in..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."